Friday, December 18, 2009

I Like Old Lady Shoes

So, I've made enough people cry with all these life altering revelations goings on so I want to talk about what I did today! I went shopping! Aha. It made my whole day better because I got some really great old lady shoes. I love these shoes so much that I am wearing them even tho they are a whole size too big. I have blisters already and I've been wearing them a whole 3 hrs... mostly sitting.

And yes I'm going to post a picture:

~*~In love? Yes I know, me too~*~

I really like old lady shoes and Reebok's, the old kind. I don't really know why cause I don't do the whole dress in vintage thing. Maybe in some way I will never let go of the fashion from my HS years. I still have a soft spot for mismatched socks and Dickie's jumpsuits. If you knew me in HS you'd understand...does anyone have some pics of the Dickie's suit?

Anyways, So I went shopping for bathing suits for the upcoming trip to Mexico. And ended up with skinny jeans an incredible sweater, these killer shoes and like 4 bathing suits hahahaha. I am so indecisive I can never make up my mind so VOILA(???) I bought it all. hahaha sry electric bill maybe next time :(

Another reason I am totally stoked about not only my shoes but the whole ensemble... my pimp glasses look really good with this outfit :) For those of you who haven't had some kind of run in with THE glasses then take a look at my profile pic and take note of the unusually large nerdy but yet totally sexxy pimp glasses (with no lenses) and yes they were 3D glasses at some point. ("Hey Chels look I'm playing dress up bahhahaha).

Just to prove my point about the pimp~ness:



So, today was a good day. I am in an unusually good mood (gimme a break it does happen...sometimes). Even without the clothes I think I would be in an O.K. mood. probably has something to do with this is my last day of work for 9 days. And haha, get this, my job is paying me for my days off... Imma be sitting on the beach and gettin paid a butt load of money to do it! Bahahaha. LoVe It! *Ketchup* Me and the family are going to Puerto Vallarta, MX for the vay~cay... lots of scuba diving hOpEfUlLy! (insert happy dance here).

Cant wait till lunch. We get treats today since its payday and get to go to Chinese place YES!

So, this is my last post till I get back! I will have alot of totally awesome pictures!!!! :)


Je vous manquerai

5 comments:

 
Copyright © 2009 Mercy Me All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul