Friday, January 1, 2010

Randomness while fighting Bloggers Block

So I am having a serious case of what is probably called bloggers block. Ugh. Its not because I dont have anything to say. I think it is more that I have too much to say and don't know where to start. That, and I have been reading so many other blogs it confuses me lol.

*Random* So, I just now heard of PostSecret, how this escaped me IDK but if you havent checked it out do so now.

Mexico- was awesome, warm and beautiful. No I dont have any pictures yet. I havent even loaded pics since I've been back. Maybe in a couple days.

I love scuba diving but I was very disappointed in the location the dive shop drug us to. The visibility at the location was very bad and there was way too many people around. Like a hundred snorklers and tons of divers. We found better locations after our dive trip :( oh well... We also went riding around the mountains on 4 wheelers. That was pretty awesome. :)

The best part of the whole trip was enjoying the culture and food of Puerto Vallarta. I would live there just for the food. The seafood was so fresh! We literally ate raw fish on the dive boat. Like when we were on the boat the guys were catching fish and cleaning them. Then they soaked it in lime and made some really hot pico and mixed it all up. OMG! It was amazing I could live off it. They called it ceviche, but it you order it at a restaurant it is cooked fish.
I'll add pictures later.

The Mexico trip really put a hold on the planning for my Africa trip. I still have so much to do it is crazy. I made this huge to do list before we left and I have only got to check off one item on the list the last week.. I've also been sick all week. Which sucks. I should post the to-do list. umm maybe.

I also met my soulmate in Mexico, hahahaha. He didn't speak English so when his friend (our personal translator) got tired and wanted to go home I had to break it off :(

This is what our typical convo sounded like for like the whole hour and a half
me: "Do you understand what I am saying?"
soulmate: "Si."
me: "You dont understand a word I am saying do you?"
soulmate: "Si"
and so forth with me talking alot and soulmate repeating "Si" every few minutes. umph.. oh well.

Ok so I am going to get really serious about this blogging business. I have come to realize there is a whole blogger community out there... crazzy. I actually have alot of half written blogs. Lol. So I am going to get those done. I am also working on a 101 list about me (by working on I mean thinking about working on lol) and one of those 101 things to do in 1001 days. Yay!

I just had an epiphany like moment.. this is my last weekend in Dallas! OMG. Sad. Overwhelming.{hyperventilation here}. I kept thinking to myself "we are going to do it big my last weekend here...", "I'm having so much fun the last weekend I'm here" or "I am going to have a huge goodbye party my last weekend here" and such and such... And I just realized OMG this IS my last weekend here. I have no plans. I work tomorrow (sat). Oh. Uh. I'm sick :( I guess next week will have to be a long stretched out weekend. hahaha.

I had to rename this post since it kinda just turned to crap on me. It had a purpose like the first two sentences... Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure there will be many more epiphanys to come...or is it epiphanies? Either way, you are going to be highly epiphinated, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2009 Mercy Me All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul